Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fun Times at Niagara Falls Comic Con

Hey guys,

It's been a bit hasn't it!?

Well, now I have some time...and good health to tell you why!

Last weekend was our first Comic Con of the year. We had such a great time at NFCC in Niagara. See it has a very special place in our hearts because that was where we went on our honeymoon. We had such a great time the first time, and even more fun this time!

This year I finally set aside time to create my first cosplay (although a touch bit last minute). So there was a first there. I was the Cheshire to my husbands Red Hood. I'll post something separate on that a bit later.

The one thing I learn more and more every time we go to NFCC is that we can never get enough money together. There is so much awesome that I just can't handle it all! We got some amazing things, and got some amazing experiences too. I got 3 new much needed tshirts to add to my collection along with FINALLY getting my Harley Quinn original Funko Pop. That made me incredibly happy cause she was such a great deal too! My husband got to meat an important part of his childhood ( Mr. Hasselhoff himself). My husband Matt LOVED Night rider. He was so super stoked to see a movie poster for a possible new one staring The Hoff coming out. To top that meeting off he kinda serenaded us with the Baywatch theme song, which was kinda cool.

We also learned the hard way it's ok not to stay from start to finish, and it's okay not to go all 3 days. We were exhausted and tapped out by Sunday morning, and to top it all off. I woke up with what ended up being an ongoing on again off again  head cold of some type. But we got to see friends we don't get to see nearly enough, and meet new and interesting people. I got to see the wardrobe of a clothing designer I've been loving online. Which can then help me in buying from her online in the future...cause who wouldn't want a Mario or Alice inspired dress.

All in all it was such a great weekend and it went off without a hitch. I highly HIGHLY recommend going to NFCC if you ever get a chance. It's such a great place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment