Sunday, July 19, 2015

WIW ~ What I'm Watching This Week

Welp!! This week went by super fast again. We were so busy, I didn't get a whole lot of tele time in!.

We finally decided to separate our personal sections on Netflix, soo now tonight while my husbands away, I shall play....with Netflix.


Really all I got to watch this week was our usual Friends episodes. We have been QUITE busy!



It's always fun watching Friends, and we always have a good laugh. It's such a shame that we're almost through the entire series, and have yet to figure out what else to start watching. Currently we could end up watch 2-4 episodes a day depending on whats going on. So technically we are like a day or two away from finishing off season 8. This week we saw Rachel move in with Ross, and Ross being dumped by Mona because of it! Joey FINALLY tells Rachel he loves her, and well Chandler, Monica and Pheobe do there usual thing. I guess it was a bit of a slow week, I suppose.





So what are you watching right now!? Anything good? Anything bad!? Let me know in the comments below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment