Friday, May 15, 2015

What I'm Watching THIS Week

Hey guys,




Another week another slew of shows watched! I'm starting to wonder if I should start writing every little thing I do down, as I am starting to realize I'm having trouble remembering what show's I'm watching unless there common weekly items.

This week I started watching She-Ra again, I haven't seen this show since I was a kid. We are also still getting through Daredevil and Friends,











We are SO SO close to finishing off DareDevil, and I honestly thought we would have this week, but we are so busy, busy, busy, with our cosplay designs that we have been skipping it most days this week! Fisk is currently out in the open, Nobu has been killed, chaos is sure to reign soon..especially since Foggy is NOT happy that not only is Matt technically not blind, he's been going around the law as the black masked man.






Their is a priceless hilarious breakup between Ross and Rachel of course. Monica breaks up with Pete the millionaire because he's determined to become the ultimate fighting champion and is pretty much killing himself in the process. This show always makes me wish I had better friends!






I've always been a bit of a nostalgic type person, so She-RA was one of my favourite's growing up! I just had to get it again, and thats what I started to watch this week! 96 some odd episodes of pure fun, cheesy, corny, moral building bliss.









Did you go and watch anything new this week!? What did you watch this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment